‘Work – Life balance’ continues to appear as a buzz word but having a real work-life balance is still a wish for many people.
Do you feel that you:
- wished to have more time for yourself
- are stressed
- the day is not long enough to accomplish the whole “to-do” list
- have poor time management
- have no time to participate in sports
- have no time to meet with friends
- have no time to read a good book
- have no time to watch a good movie or go to the movie theatre
- give your best at work and still don’t get the results you want
- are in a rat race and there is no way to win
- are unfulfilled and search for a meaning of your mission
- don’t know where you are heading
- don’t have clarity in your life?
Do you recognize yourself in one or more of the previous statements? Are similar situations occurring in your life? Then Work-Life Balance Coaching might be the perfect answer for you.
You will work with your Coach to clarify your definition of success, fulfillment, and work-life balance. Then you will work on a step-by-step action plan for a successful implementation. Your Coach supports you and will hold you accountable for your defined success.