The 360° Assessment is often used in combination with coaching or training. With proper feedback of the results, it is also a powerful stand-alone activity.
It includes a self-assessment and an evaluation from staff, peers, and managers. You receive a full picture, 360°, of yourself and how others perceive you.
It is a useful development tool for opening up conversations, and other topics in coaching and training like:
- leadership training and development
- management training programs
- coaching for performance
- team bonding activities
- corporate team building activities
- team building workshop
- managing across cultures
- managing cultural differences
- cultural diversity training
- understanding and managing diversity